Sunday, March 22, 2015

15 Thoughts I Have While Running.





15 Thoughts I Have While Running





Now, running is a glorified word of what it is that I am doing. I am walgging. WALG-GING: (v) I use the running app "Get Running" which is available in the app store for $0.99c. I find it really helps to motivate me -- That is when Running Rita, as I like to call her isn't being a total tease.


PRE-RUN:
1. "Man, are these shorts really this short?"

2. "Oh hey! This is that song I wanted to work out to. Let's turn it up. Louder? Yeah, LOUDER!"

3. "Alright, based on a scale on 1 being I'm the only person here to 10 there is a million people here, how embarrassing is this going to be today?

4. "It's only an hour. I mean, really it's not THAT long.

5. "UGH UGH UGH UGH."

RUN:

6. "'BEGIN WARMING UP WITH A BRISK WALK FOR 5 MIN.' I don't need to warm up. Let's run!"

7. "'THESE ARE THE LAST 10 SECONDS.' OH MY GOD I AM DYING I SHOULD HAVE WARMED UP!"

8. "Okay, When I get done with this I can totally go get a cheeseburger as a reward."

9. "Speaking of food, is that my breakfast I'm tasting?"

10. "Oh wow! That lady is really pretty. "GOOD MORNING" No. She can't be pretty, fit AND Nice. What a bitch."

POST-RUN:

11. "When I reach my mile goal I'm totally buying those cute running shoes."

12. "Man. I am so awesome. I am like a fricken gazelle. YEP."

13. "I really don't want a cheeseburger. I just want a shower and water."

14. "You know, I really do look hot in a black v-neck."

15. "I'm the shit."




Go run. Be fit. Even if it's terrible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment